The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 79: January 21, 2007
XBLA and Guitar Hero changes
- We got Wario Ware: Smooth Moves and we beat it really quickly - and also broke something we didnt think we could break.
- We also talk about Sam & Max Episodes 1 and 2, patiently waiting for Episode 3!
- BioWare is talking about doing episodic content - lets hope they pull it off.
- Lumines Live is getting free content and a price drop - too little too late?
- Microsoft is also upping the filesize cap for Xbox Live Arcade titles.
- Electronic Arts is throwing in its hat for XBLA development with Boom Boom Rocket.
- Activision makes a business decision to bring Guitar Hero development in-house - goodbye Harmonix, hello Neversoft.
- Will Warhawk be available in a brick and mortar store or in the PlayStation Store?
- And when will MotorStorm be out, anyway?
- We take calls about Sony claiming to not pay for exclusives, FPSs on the Wii, and PS2 games being ported to the Wii.
- We also give some preliminary thoughts about the gameplay of a very controversial independent game.
Download The MP3! - 18MB, 51 minutes 24 seconds
58 total views