The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 73: December 10, 2006
Week of December 10, 2006
- The mayor of Las Vegas didn't want Rainbow Six: Vegas to come out for moral reasons - but was that really the reason?
- Our 360 came back and we got Viva Pinata...Is it engaging?
- Sony does something RIGHT with their pricing of downloadable content - and then fixes their error.
- Could Abandonware now be LEGAL according to the US Copyright Office? (We need someone with law knowledge to email us!)
- Nintendo is being sued by a company who claims to have patented the Wii Remote.
- Nintendo might be sued by idiot gamers since they are admitting there may be a problem with the wrist straps. (Calm down, kids!)
- We like the Classic Controller, but we'd like to know if we're the only ones not getting a 16:9 signal in some Virtual Console games.
- The November sales numbers are in, and you'd be surprised at who came out on top.
- The 2007 Independent Games Festival finalists have been announced, and we begin our coverage of the event.
- Plus, for our European listeners, we discuss whether Component or RGB SCART is the way to go with the Wii.
- We also take calls about the Virtual Console and about patching issues with the Xbox 360 and Call of Duty 3 in particular.
Download The MP3! - 21MB, 58 minutes 25 seconds
61 total views