The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 69: November 12, 2006
Week of November 12, 2006
- Happy Emergence Day! Gears of War Kills Our 360, but we hope you're having fun with it.
- Luckily, Guitar Hero II allows for 480p widescreen AND will compensate for video lag, allowing people with HDTV's to enjoy PS2 rhythm games again.
- Which is good, since you can't play Guitar Hero II on a PS3.
- You can now rent movies and TV shows from the Xbox Live Marketplace - but is it really worth it?
- We talk about the HD-DVD Player for the 360 - email some reccomendations on movies that do cool special features stuff.
- We relate our PS2 Launch Month experience - it kinda sucked.
- In Japan, the PS3 launched and the new face of Japanese gamers are not Japanese nor are they gamers.
- Several Wii Virtual Console titles got rated by the ESRB - now we know what to expect.
- The Wii is tiny - we held one and almost ran out of the store with it. I probably could have gotten away with it, too.
- Next week, we hope to be broadcasting from a Wii Midnight Launch from an EBGames north of Atlanta - listen for details!
Download The MP3! - 18MB, 51 minutes 6 seconds
62 total views