The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 64: October 8, 2006
Week of October 8, 2006
- This week's interview is with Stephen Granade, organizer of the 12th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition, and we discuss how IF has evolved from the days of Zork and what it takes to be a game developer in this medium.
- Oh, and we also bring up why people who attended Dragon*con has most likely seen Stephen as a redshirt or Ming.
- Burger King is selling Xbox/Xbox 360 games for $3.99 with the purchase of a value meal with games that include sneaking around as the King bestowing deliciousness to unsuspecting people. Full of awesome and win.
- Stop the presses, for Shigeru Miyamoto has said exactly what has been said before. The Wii is based on Gamecube architecture. Is this really the death knell of the Wii?
- Well, if it's not, here's some prices and pictures of what you'll find on store shelves this November.
- Previously, we stated that Europe was not a part of the world. Now, Sony says that they don't mind about getting the PS3 later than everyone else...Uhh, what?
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 55 minutes 8 seconds
71 total views