The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 559: February 26, 2017
Oculus Injunction, PSVR Selling Well, SNES Games Recovered
- We begin by talking about a comment about security with online gaming systems, the Nintendo Switch, and LEGO Dimensions.
- The PAL SNES games feared stolen were found by the USPS!
- ZeniMax has filed an injunction against Oculus that would halt the sale of all hardware and software (including games using the Oculus drivers) that they claim violates their copyrights.
- Sony can't keep the PlayStation VR in stock, as it has sold almost a million units.
- We then take calls about how great PSVR is and that the VR revolution might be almost here, and that the Nintendo Switch is also almost here.
Download The MP3! - 20MB, 55 minutes 28 seconds
70 total views