The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 529: June 5, 2016
Microsoft HoloLens Developer Kit Impressions
- The Microsoft HoloLens Developer Kit is here, and yes, it is expensive, and also very early hardware.
- We go into wearing the device, the capabilities of it today, the limitations of it today, and why it might not be a great long term gaming solution.
- We do discuss some games and apps currently available on the Windows Store, such as RoboRaid, Young Conker, Fragments, and HoloTour.
- Then we talk to OLR about why Nintendo really needs to reveal all the information about the NX 9 months prior to the console launching.
- I will be moderating four panels at the Southern Fried Gameroom Expo this weekend in Atlanta, so come say hi!
Download The MP3! - 22MB, 1 hour 3 minutes 6 seconds
74 total views