The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 48: June 18, 2006
Week of June 18, 2006
- Rockstar still made a game with a whore in it - and that game is Table Tennis. Damn you, Jesper!
- We got some great email responses about advertising in games...Find out what gamers had to say!
- In Hong Kong, a crate of black Nintendo DS Lites was stolen on it's way to Europe.
- 21 new games have been made backwards compatible on the Xbox 360. Hooray for Big Mutha Truckers!
- However, Tim Schafer thinks it would be grand if Psychonauts was backwards compatible.
- It looks like Red Octane will unleash Hero games for other instruments.
- 3D Realms turns down $500,000 - which they would get if they would just release Duke Nukem Forever by December 31, 2006!
- According to some misinterpreted slides, gamers thought that World of Starcraft and World of Diablo were coming. Blizzard says "you read it on the internet so it's not true."
- On Capitol Hill, the ESRB announced the million dollar fines they will issue if someone lies to them again.
- And finally, we look at Oasis, winner of the 2004 Independant Games Festival.
Download The MP3! - 17MB, 47 minutes 14 seconds
61 total views