The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 474: March 29, 2015
Zelda Wii U Delayed, HTC Vive Dev Kits
- VOG will be on location in April for the Sacramento Indie Arcade Gaming Expo and the Atlanta Virtual Reality Meetup at Battle & Brew!
- I'll also be covering the MomoCon Indie Game Award Showcase.
- Nintendo announced that the new Legend of Zelda game for Wii U is delayed until 2016, and that means everyone assumes it's going to come out for a new console that won't actually come out for years.
- HTC and Valve are offering Vive developer kits for free and not offering them to the public because Oculus already did the work of promoting the medium to a skeptical public.
- Then we take calls about gaming hardware, the Zelda delay, and Konami gambling machines.
Download The MP3! - 18MB, 51 minutes 37 seconds
126 total views