The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 435: May 25, 2014
Zenimax REALLY Sues Oculus, Blizzard Sues Cheaters
- This weekend, I attended Momocon, an anime and gaming festival here in Atlanta. It has gotten quite huge and has vastly expanded its gaming footprint.
- I will also be attending the Southern Fried Gameroom Expo in late June in Atlanta, featuring many pinball tables, a bunch of arcade cabinets, and one Billy Mitchell.
- Zenimax finally served their lawsuit against Oculus, claiming that Palmer Luckey is stupid and that they own John Carmack's brain.
- Blizzard has sued the creators of a Starcraft II hack that circumvents their Warden security system by allowing people to cheat in online matches.
- Then we take calls about Super Time Force, Tomodachi Life, and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 52 minutes 40 seconds
116 total views