The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 397: August 25, 2013
Sony Gamescom Announcement, Microsoft Selling Xbox?
- We are going to be doing THREE official events at Dragon Con 2013 - come say HI!
- At Gamescom in Germany this week, Sony announced the release date of the PlayStation 4.
- They also announced a price drop for the PS Vita, as well as "significant price drops" for memory cards.
- Steve Ballmer is stepping down as CEO of Microsoft, and one activist investor group wants to convince the new CEO to sell the Xbox division.
- Then we don't take any live calls because everybody had excuses, but we do talk to OLR about the PS4, Grand Theft Auto V, Dragon Con, and Atlanta tourism.
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 53 minutes 59 seconds
124 total views