The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 394: August 4, 2013
My First 48 Hours With The Oculus Rift
- My Oculus Rift Development Kit arrived on Friday, and 48 hours later, I'm telling you all about it.
- How does it hook up? Is the low resolution and screen door effect really as bad as people say?
- I talk about some of the demos that the indie community have made, such as Greebles, Blue Marble, Titans of Space, and Riftcoaster.
- I talk about some of the indie games made specifically for the Rift, such as Space Walk, Super Mega Mega, and Trial of the Rift Drifter.
- I then turn to some games were modded to work with the Rift - SNES9X and Minecraft.
- Team Fortress 2 supports the Rift natively, and there are injection drivers available that run games like Portal 2 and Borderlands 2.
- Then we take calls about the Rift, Xbox One's upcoming group achievements, Saints Row IV (Aubrey's review guide is here), and OLR Rob's time at GaymerX.
Download The MP3! - 24MB, 1 hour 6 minutes 55 seconds
2483 total views