The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 376: March 17, 2013
More SimCity Troubles
NOTE: THIS EPISODE IS MARKED EXPLICIT DUE TO ONE INCIDENT LEFT UNCENSORED IN THE FIRST 12 MINUTES.
- SimCity has been exposed as having many more problems, and several emailers took Bobby to task over his comments from the week before.
- An "insider" at Maxis contacted Rock Paper Shotgun to tell them that the servers are not necessary for the game to run, but then explains what the servers do to make the game run.
- Kotaku realized that they could play offline for 19 minutes before the game kicked them out.
- Portions of the code were leaked, and they show that the simulation isn't as nifty and complex as we were lead to believe.
- There is a forum thread at VOG to suggest questions for a bunch of indie interviews at PAX East this weekend...Let's meet up if you're going!
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 53 minutes 5 seconds
182 total views