The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 33: March 5, 2006
Week of March 5, 2006
- We're joined by Mustin of OneUp Studios to talk about video game covers with both studio work and the live band The OneUps. Also included is talk about The OneUps Live, a live concert and gaming tournament in Fayetteville, Arkansas on Saturday, May 27th.
- Bobby's Guitar Hero controller has joined the Great Fret in the Sky. So sad.
- We apologize for thinking Full Auto was ever a good game - unfortunately Stonecoldfreak1 disagrees with our apology!
- Old Sierra PC Adventure Games are being rereleased for Windows XP at a bargain price! The ball is in your court, LucasArts...
- In a story slated for last week, GamerDad.com reports that they were contacted by ABC6 Action News and were promptly ignored for the Nintendo DS "Special Report".
- Also from last week, Activision was forced to remove misleading ads in the UK.
- You better look out, there could be shills from Infinium Labs on this very website!
- If you're poor but with an Xbox, there are now "Best Of Platinum Hits" titles for $9.99 each.
- The DS Lite sold very quickly in Japan, proving Bobby Blackwolf wrong.
- The Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NFL and NFLPA might enact antitrust laws, which would affect EA's exclusitivity deal.
- After denying it, Sony tells us that they now know what we all know, and that's that the PS3 will be delayed.
- We welcome Orange Lounge Radio to the All Games Radio family...Find out how your podcast can join!
Download The MP3! - 21MB, 1 hour 57 seconds
55 total views