The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 31: February 19, 2006
Week of February 19, 2006
- Careful, PS2 and PSP owners...EA Sports games aren't exactly free! But apparently this is not anything new...Chrisphil1724 sets us straight that it's been known for months, nobody really cares.
- Hot off the trails of Myspace accusations, a Philadelphia news station has decided that the Nintendo DS is evil and must be taken away to save our children...
- ...So why not just release the Opera Browser on the DS?
- If you don't have an Xbox 360 yet, blame Germany.
- So we have two sets of rumors for you, decide which one you want to believe:
- The World Series of Video Games is coming to Louisville, Kentucky in June.
- TigerClaw calls in to talk about the PC RTS Star Wars: Empire at War.
- Sony Online Entertainment is now begging you to play their games. Five games for one low price! Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
- It looks like Uwe Boll is done with you ungrateful gamers...He thinks you should be thanking him for making video game movies, no matter how bad they are!
Download The MP3! - 17MB, 48 minutes 14 seconds
52 total views