The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 3: August 7, 2005
Week of August 7, 2005
- The Xbox 360 is backwards compatible, but not fully, explains ATI.
- Final Fantasy XII has a release date, and a shakeup of developers.
- Is the Final Fantasy VII tech demo more than just a tech demo?
- We're being told Madden NFL 2006 isn't that great compared to it's predecessors. Is this because there's no more competition from Visual Concepts?
- Rockstar's being Bullied by a group called the Peaceaholics Youth Council.
- Collada, a "COLLAborative Design Activity for establishing an open standard Digital Asset schema for interactive 3D applications", joined the Khronos Group, a "member-funded industry consortium focused on the creation of open standard, royalty-free APIs to enable the authoring and accelerated playback of dynamic media on a wide variety of platforms and devices."
- Will the independant game developers rise from the ashes of the downsized workforce of the major publishers buying all the development houses?
Download The MP3! - 13MB, 42 minutes 46 seconds
798 total views