The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 287: April 10, 2011
Full House Poker, Impulse Sold
- We begin by doing a followup on our impressions of the Nintendo 3DS.
- Then, we take a look at Full House Poker on Xbox Live Arcade - the successor of the 1 vs. 100 gameplay model.
- The GRAMMY Awards decided to do a major shakeup of their categories, eliminating some and redefining others...which help video games!
- Stardock has sold their digital distribution service Impulse to GameStop - but not everybody is happy!
- Then we take calls about Impulse and the new Sims expansion.
I apologize for the delay in getting this posted - I had some issues with my hearing and did not want to edit the show until I had proper use of my ears. Sorry for the delay!
Download The MP3! - 18MB, 50 minutes 52 seconds
539 total views