The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 27: January 22, 2006
Week of January 22, 2006
- Bobby Blackwolf has a new toy that must be bragged about.
- Sadly, a gamer commited suicide but the media incorrectly sent the blame the wrong way, which also prompted our favorite(sic) anti-gaming crusader to attempt to capitalize on the tragedy to further his own agenda.
- Running With Scissors, the development team behind Postal and Postal 2, issued a statement in response to their critics in terms of violent video games.
- Local Atlanta gaming pub Battle and Brew is closed for repairs because someone decided to play real life Burnout Revenge.
- Microsoft has released the top 10 Xbox Live Arcade titles.
- We have an audio tour of Electroplankton for the Nintendo DS, depicting all 10 different plankton in the
gamepiece of interactive art.
- Good news! You'll be playing your Revolution while eating turkey!
- You might also be playing a PS3 with launch titles nobody's heard of...
- Majesco, publishers of Psychonauts and Advent Rising, have pulled out of the AAA title market, returning to budget/value titles.
- And the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences announced the nominees for their annual AIAS awards...With one exception. We want your opinion on this for the next show, so tune in!
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 54 minutes 3 seconds
60 total views