The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 19: November 27, 2005
Week of November 27, 2005
- We went to the Best Buy in Alpharetta, GA for the midnight launch of the Xbox 360, and spoke to managers, people in line, and one of the on-air personalities with local alternative radio station 99x.
- Bobby Blackwolf got a core system, and can't find a hard drive. But there's a lot of stuff you can do without one!
- His also hasn't overheated yet, and has never crashed. Must be the only one in the nation...
- Xbox Live's new features are amazing.
- Oh, and you can play podcasts in ANY Xbox 360 game!
- Microsoft is losing $126 on every Premium console sold.
- Nintendo was granted a patent that possibly describes the backwards compatability of the Revolution.
- 45% of you went online with Mario Kart DS.
- Nokia has declared the N-Gage an n-failure.
- Kevin Bachus has declared the Phantom a phailure.
- Fatal1ty won the CPL World Tour - you surprised?
- We also have these great prizes up for grabs over at A Million Crazy Pixels - win one free by answering our trivia question or purchase blocks of your own for more chances to win!
Download The MP3! - 16MB, 53 minutes 21 seconds
65 total views