The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 189: March 22, 2009
Bit.Trip Beat, Madworld, iPhone SDK 3.0
- We're giving away a copy of Killzone 2 - find out how you can win - entries due March 29th!
- We give our opinions of the Wiiware title Bit.Trip Beat and the Wii full game Madworld.
- The Game Developers Conference is this week, but don't expect to hear megaton game announcements. The conference isn't for you.
- Apple unleashed the iPhone OS 3.0 SDK to developers this week, and it has ramifications on iPhone gaming. Is it REALLY a DS killer?
- Since October 1st, Sony has been charging publishers 16 cents per gigabyte for DLC on the Playstation Network.
- Then we take calls about developers listening to customers, an opposing opinion on Bit.Trip Beat, Samurai Showdown, finding gaming's Citizen Kane, and Nintendo's patented "easy button".
- There's a nifty contest going on at 360Junkies.com to win a T-Shirt signed by many independent podcasters including Bobby Blackwolf. Go enter!
Download The MP3! - 25MB, 1 hour 12 minutes 6 seconds
70 total views