The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 182-183: January 25, 2009
The Economy Sucks, Gears PC Bug
We're back after a few weeks rest on editing with two shows from the past three weeks. (We did not do a live show on the Sunday night of the big football game.) I want to thank everyone who has stuck with us during this time.
On the first episode recorded January 25th:
- Microsoft announced that they were laying off people for the first time, and this includes the entire Gamerscore Blog.
- However, Sony has stated that their job cuts will NOT affect their gaming division.
- But apparently they DID get rid of the guy that stopped the executives from making dumb statements.
- Then we take calls on Skate 2 and Street Fighter IV.
On the second episode recorded February 8th:
- We talk about the Halo Wars demo and how it is making us hit the breaking point on small hard drives.
- Also, the Burnout Paradise 1.6 update came out and gave some relief to those with small hard drives.
- Plus, Revenge of the Ball was released as an Xbox 360 Community Game and you should buy it.
- Gears of War PC players were locked out of their game due to a badly signed digital certificate on their cheat detection software.
- E3 opened up their registration and it's not quite as open as some people hoped.
- Then we take calls on E3, console fanboyism, and we learn that everything we knew about how hard it was to be a PC gamer was wrong.
Download The MP3! - 36MB, 1 hour 43 minutes 6 seconds
79 total views