The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 166-167: October 5, 2008
LittleBigPlanet Beta, Beat'n Groovy Review
- We give a rundown on SIEGE that occurred this past weekend and the little bit of Georgia gaming news that was to be had.
- Then we talk all about the LittleBigPlanet beta, what you can and can't do with the level interface.
- We also show off our level: The Quest For The LBP Beta Code, which can be seen on YouTube. We also give away a code to one of the chatters (because the beta was ending before the next episode.)
- Also, we quickly go over the Nintendo DSi and the top-selling game that it completely renders obsolete.
- Then we take calls about LittleBigPlanet and paying to unlock levels in games.
- We give an unpaid endorsement to Computer ArenA in Roswell, GA - if you're looking for a LAN and console gaming center with good (and cheap) food and good (and cheap) beer, check them out.
- We give our review of Beat'n Groovy for the Xbox Live Arcade, which is a port of Konami's Pop'n Music title - but it sucks. At least the note charts are the same.
- Blizzard is going to rape you by making you buy Starcraft 2 THREE TIMES to experience the entire singleplayer campaign.
- The New Xbox Experience has been dated for November 19th, and Microsoft is offering storage devices to customers who don't have hard drives.
- Be careful what you read on blogs - nobody has said that the Netflix watching in a party has been taken away!
- Then we take calls on what was announced at Tokyo Game Show as well as Linger In Shadows, the interactive art recently released on the PS3.
- We also really want the Diablo 3 logo with the unicorns and rainbows.
Download The MP3! - 42MB, 1 hour 58 minutes 44 seconds
63 total views