The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 163-164: September 14, 2008
Rock Band 2, SBCG4AP Ep 2, Spore DRM
It's another doubleheader due to video games taking over our life. HOWEVER, be SURE to listen to the entire thing for your chance to win ROCK BAND 2 (software only) for the Xbox 360 as well as a pass into E For All!
On the first episode:
- Rock Band 2 just came out - and our wireless drums are already broken. First impressions here (and mentions #1 and #2 of why the ION drumkit is a waste of money.)
- We then talk about the Spore DRM issues and what people are having with it.
- Then, we give our podcast-only review of Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Episode 2: Stronbadia the Free.
- Then we take a call about the Spore DRM.
- More Rock Band 2. Shocked? But this time we have the wireless guitar and it's NOT failing on us. (But then we have mention #3 of why the ION Drumkit is crap.)
- We do stop playing drums long enough to check out Life With Playstation, and we hope it's going to be improved.
- We solicit opinions from chat on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and the bikes patch for Burnout Paradise.
- EA kind of apologizes for the misconceptions of the Spore DRM, and plan to issue some changes.
- Then we take calls on PURE and cursing in games.
- Be sure to check out Bobby Blackwolf on Episode 52 of The Gamer's Garage!
Download The MP3! - 44MB, 2 hours 4 minutes 28 seconds
65 total views