The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 157: July 27, 2008
E3 Music Game Blowout, Harmonix and Konami Interviews
This ENTIRE SHOW is about the music games of E3 - if you don't care about them, then there is nothing in here that you will care about.
There is also a giveaway for the Rock Revolution branded iPod Speakers - the deadline for submissions will be Sunday, August 10th at 7PM Eastern.
The games we cover are:
- Wii Music - How Nintendo FAKED their press conference and what they aren't telling you about this kid's game.
- Rock Band 2 - Hands on time with both the new stock drumset and the Ion drumset. Interview with Daniel Sussman, Director of Hardware Development at Harmonix.
- Guitar Hero: World Tour - More questions than answers, music creator mode, possibilities with MIDI-In jack.
- Rock Revolution - Hands on time with the drumkit and DS versions. Interview with Rozita Tolouey, Director of Marketing at Konami.
- Go! Go! Break Steady - Orange Lounge Radio discusses a new Xbox Live Arcade title that combines Gitaroo-Man and Zuma.
Download The MP3! - 22MB, 1 hour 3 minutes 32 seconds
148 total views