The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 141: March 30, 2008
Xbox Live Arcade: Good or Bad for Gaming?
- We open up by talking about Lost Odyssey and its lack of save points.
- Then we talk about the messages weve received on our PS3 aboutwhen were going to actually play games - so we started playing one!
- After reading an email about our WiiWare discussion from two weeks ago, we discuss Metanets comments in their Gamasutra postmortem on recent XBLA title N+, as well as their later clarification.
- Also, we look at Microsoft telling Japanese developer 5pb that they are cutting down on faithful arcade ports with respect to shmups Dodonpachi Daioujou Black Label X and Ketsui X.
- So the question becomes: what do YOU, the gamer, think of Xbox Live Arcades offerings? Our chat room answers may surprise you.
- We also briefly discuss Microsofts DRM and that they may be close to fixing it.
Download The MP3! - 20MB, 56 minutes 1 second
56 total views