The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 134: February 10, 2008
EA Admits Screwing Up, Are Games Too Easy?
- Poker Smash just came out on Xbox Live Arcade, and we think that its a smash.
- We take a look at two EA-related stories that were revealed this week. The first one is that EAs CEO John Riccitiello admits to "blowing it" with regards to three beloved studios EA gobbled up years ago - Bullfrog, Origin, and Westwood.
- Then we learn why you need a hard drive to play Burnout Paradise online on the Xbox 360.
- Our mid-show music break is PEN-15s Wikimedia, which you can get the uncensored version from myspace.com/halfninjahalfmachine.
- We asked a question about the good side of violent games being arelease for those that need it, but instead the callers discuss gamesbeing too easy these days.
Download The MP3! - 24MB, 1 hour 7 minutes 54 seconds
66 total views