The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 126: December 16, 2007
Activision vs. Harmonix, Burnout Paradise
- The Burnout Paradise demo has hit both the Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Network Store, so are we still as hyped about it as we were?
- We finish our Rock Band saga in terms of getting new instruments (for now) but is Harmonix, Activision, or Sony the guilty party in terms of a patch for the PS3 version?
- Look out English teachers, w00t is now a recognized word in the English language!
- Aaron Greenberg of Microsoft answers several pressing questions about Xbox Live, including rationale behind the 100 friends limit.
- Nintendo is planning on pulling Wii ads for the holiday season to be "responsible."
- Theyre also offering rain checks at Gamestop on December 20th and 21st.
- Then we take calls on the Burnout series in general and Paradise in particular.
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 53 minutes 7 seconds
62 total views