The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 117: October 14, 2007
Nintendo Fall Conference, Jess Lebow on Pirates of the Burning Sea
- This week we interview Jess Lebow, Content Director for Flying Lab Software, about Pirates of the Burning Sea.
- This week, two games that came straight out of the student and independent scene made big splashes.
- The first was the Orange Box's Portal, born out of Digipen senior project Narbacular Drop.
- The other was Everyday Shooter, now available on the Playstation Network.
- Nintendo's Fall Conference was this week, and we learned that Super Smash Bros. Brawl was delayed (but with Sonic and Online coop), Mario Kart was delayed (but with motorcycles), and that DS demos are FINALLY coming to the Wii.
- Continuing the recent trend of buying out other developers, Electronic Arts bought both Bioware and Pandemic.
- Then we take a call about Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.
- There will be no LIVE show next week due to local performance commitments, but stay tuned for an interview segment on the podcast feed as usual.
Download The MP3! - 20MB, 56 minutes 4 seconds
71 total views