The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 114: September 23, 2007
Sony gets rumble, Sam Thompson on Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- Recorded the Saturday before a big game launch (cant remember which one), we have an interview with Sam Thompson at Sony Computer Entertainment America about Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.
- We give some early impressions on two Nintendo DS games, the first one being Drawn to Life.
- Then, we do a live demo of Jam Sessions, demonstrating its strengths and weaknesses.
- The Tokyo Game Show was this past week, and one of the big announcements was Sony bringing rumble to the PS3.
- Theyre also pushing Home back to 2008, but they claim a "public beta" is coming in November or December.
- Nintendo revealed the online mode in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- A teenager thinks that Nintendo is calling people homophobic slurs on a game box.
- The BBFC has given a rating to Mass Effect which details the small sex scene in the game.
- Then we take a call about things to buy with a new Xbox 360.
- We end with some investigative work - is someone begging NOT to be killed when you play a specific chord in Jam Sessions? (Since the taping, we have learned the truth about the chord and will share it on the next show.)
Download The MP3! - 17MB, 48 minutes 11 seconds
72 total views