The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 113: September 16, 2007
Games for Grades, Dan Teasdale on Rock Band
It's a Saturday edition show that got extremely delayed in getting put up due to matters out of my control.
- This week's PAX interview is with Dan Teasdale, Senior Designer at Harmonix about Rock Band and the drum peripheral.
- A Gamestop manager enacts a "Games for Grades" policy and then gets suspended for enacting it.
- FASA Studios, the developers of Shadowrun, closed their doors much to nobody's surprise. (It then evolves into discussion about Halo 3's marketing campaign.)
- At their Pre-TGS conference, Microsoft announced that Rez, Ikaruga, and Braid are coming to Xbox Live Arcade.
- Gamerdad Andrew Bub suffered from a Heart Attack, and if you have anything to spare, please visit Gamerdad.com and support the family.
- Then Kropotkin calls in to discuss the PSP Cheap...I mean the PSP Slim.
- And then we take a call about Jam Sessions and Drawn to Life - two DS games that will be discussed on the next show once Gamefly delivers them.
Download The MP3! - 20MB, 57 minutes 51 seconds
996 total views